When you read various reviews about the best rated vacuum, you might see that the best ones have many little things in common. In fact, there are many options which are so different among them.
For example, you are able to pick up between the best permanent filter and disposable filter vacuum cleaner. Both of them offer their own pros and cons. For example, a vacuum cleaner with disposable filter will save you a lot of time cleaning and washing the filter. On the other hand, the model with permanent filter will require you to wash the filter in a regular basis in order for it to work effectively.
As you can see, the decision of choosing between the permanent filter and disposable filter will depend on your needs as well as your time allowances. This also applies to when you choose between bagged and bagless vacuum cleaner.
You need to understand about these characteristics of these types of vacuum cleaners in order to make the wisest decisions. So let’s go on and explore about these types of vacuum cleaners for your consideration.
The first model of vacuum cleaner I want to introduce you is the bagged vacuum cleaner:
This type of model has been the only one in the market for a long time, probably since it was developed. Basically, when you vacuum your house, all of the dirt, hair and other small participles are sucked into a bag.
When you clean your vacuum cleaner, all you need to do is taking the bag out and replace it with a new one.
Here are some advantages you can have when you look for a bagged vacuum cleaner:
- Since bagged vacuum cleaners have been producing since the concept of vacuum cleaner was developed, it means that manufactures have been making bag vacuum cleaner for around 100 years. You will be able to have a lot of designs, prices ranges and different brands when choosing a bagged vacuum cleaner.
- In addition, you don’t have to clean the bag after you dump the dirt out. This is a really big comparative advantage when you take bagless vacuum cleaner into consideration. When you buy bagless vacuum cleaner, you need to clean the canister after you throw away all of the dirt. With a bagless one, you just simply use a new bag for the next time you vacuum your house.
- It is worth mentioning that taking the dirt out with the disposable bag is easy and you will avoid spilling the dirt back into the air.
- By not having to clean the canister, you save yourself a lot of time.
Like any other product, a bagged vacuum cleaner also has some major disadvantages.
- The main drawback of using a bagged vacuum cleaner is that you need to spend money buying new bag after each old bag is full.
- Secondly, the airflow of a bagged vacuum cleaner is not good as the bag is not stable enough for any suction. Bad airflow will in turn affect the capability of a vacuum cleaner a great deal.
After you have learnt some pieces of information about bagged vacuum cleaner, now we will discuss about the bagless vacuum cleaner.
Unlike the bagged vacuum cleaner, the new technology used to make the bagless vacuum cleaner is just recently developed. Therefore, when you buy new vacuum cleaners with bagless technology, you will be able to buy the most modern one that promises to do a good job.
In general, instead of sucking all of the dirt into the bag like in bagged vacuum cleaner, the new bagless one will suck them into a box which is installed near the motor of the vacuum cleaner.
These are the most important advantages you can get from a baggless vacuum cleaner:
- With a strong canister, you would be able to clean more effectively as the suction of bagless vacuum cleaner tends to be better than the bagged vacuum cleaner.
- You save a lot of money when you don’t have to buy any disposable part after you pay an upfront cost for the vacuum cleaner.
- Finally, most of the canister of the bagless vacuum cleaner can be easily seen through. This will allow you to know when the canister is full so you can empty the dust bin and clean it when it is full.
There are also some reasons why some people prefer to use a bagless vacuum cleaner. To them, a bagless vacuum cleaner has some inconvenience as following:
- First of all, you have to clean the canister frequently. If you don’t have much time and don’t want your hand to be dirty then it is not your optimal choice.
- In the process of taking all of the dirt and other small participles out, you might spill a little bit on yourself as well as to the thin air.
Here are the general introductions about bagged and bagless type of vacuum cleaner. As you can see, they can have both benefits and drawbacks when you compare them together.
As each person’s preferences and needs are different, you need to consider them carefully before you come up with the best model to bring home. Only when you spend time and effort to search for the best one could you able to have a lot of convenience and pleasant time using your vacuum cleaner.
My name’s Helen Macdonald. In fact, I often ended up with vacuum cleaners which were no good to me. Well, we learn from experience, right? And in fact, my long hours of research and intensive experience of buying and trying out vacuum cleaners have made me gain a wealth of information. I am more than ready to share this information.