The name of Bernie Sanders is no longer a strange name to the world, especially in America. Bernard or Bernie Sanders is an American politician and senator from Vermont.
As he is joining in candidacy, he is emphasized on the populist agenda. This article is going to deeply explain based on orbital sander reviews. Democratic Party’s members in 2015, He was born on 8 September 1941. Before receiving massive support as the current situation, he is considered the lesser known, he has no experience in the national election campaign.
He was the longest serving independent in the United States in the history of Congress, through the origins of the Democratic Party caused him to be assigned as several positions and representations, the Democrats once made up the majority.
Sanders was taking a minority member of the Senate Budget Committee since January 2015; and previously, he was serviced for two years as Chairman of Senate Veterans Committee. He is a candidate of the Democratic Party the United States presidential election 2016.
- Sanders was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York city. He graduated from the University of Chicago in 1964. He was a member of the Socialist Union of Youth and Civic rights protest activities organized for the congress of racial equality and the Coordinating Committee of student violence.
- According to Reuters, there are many analysts said that Sanders has the ability to handle as much more than what people think. Plus, his campaign would definitely have a strong impact on the development of populist either inside or outside the Democratic Party.
- As his mentioned statement, Sanders advocates on his focus major challenges that the American is facing. It is an economy problem which does not really supply for the vast majority of the people and the political background has many problems due to the elementary benefits.
- He did say that the US economy is currently only served less than 1% of the population of the wealthy together with their resources to get the regulations or rules to themselves. A large amount of money being American politics in either election and lobbyist, in order to seek and pass on economic development as a reward to very few people.
He expresses his desire in his statement about the situation when the riches try to use the money to control and dominate the politics. However, he wants the fair taxation and corporations on the wealthy to invest in the country’s reconstruction about the climate becomes more stabilization, the balancing of trading as well as a refusal to any trade agreement due to multinational corporations which finalize to serve their own purpose.
Further, he insists on his point regarding banking condition, he wants to split large banks in order to minimize the problem of the destabilizing condition.
The problems of economic at the middle class as one of his concern too. He wants to provide free college to people who have the ability with financial so that it could be assured the minimum wage to enough sufficient and meet all the basic rights; also, it does help to expand social security benefits, likewise, the package of national health insurance (Medicare) provided for everyone.
Ensuring health care is a right of citizens by bringing a health care as the United States must link all of the leading industrial countries and provide the health care service to the whole world.
- 60% of Americans agree that the current economic system of America is only for the wealthy.
- Two-thirds of the Americans believe that the upper classes are paying fewer taxes.
- Two-thirds of the public think that the chief executives are highly paid wage.
- Three-quarters of people think that the instability of climate change is extremely serious problems.
That is the problems of lack of human and moral civilized era and goes against the principle of Robin Hood – get the share of the rich to the poor. As his request, increasing the Federal minimum wage of $7,25 to $15 per hour in 2020. By the year of 2015, there would be anyone to work over 40 hours per week in poverty.
- Sanders is also concerning the races, people of color or African-American, fighting vehemently for them. He then mobilized many blacks, plus, he wants their votes either. However, the strategy does not work because he does not use to connect with the African-American.
- Sanders’ influence for African-American voters’ gradually improve later when he succeeded in connecting with them, but apparently, it was too late to change the situation. Sanders seeks to build influence by attracting and fighting chances huge crowds to the support, it mainly in the distant city-states held primaries earlier.
- His arguments make senses somehow and are being supported by the political leaders as well as in or outside the Democratic Party.
He said that the Americans are very disappointed and upset with the greed of America’s companies and corporations with the political system without enough attention to the issues that affecting directly to their daily lives. “I believe they want to have a fundamental change to the government serves the American people normally and equally, not only serves the billionaire.
His speech received so many praises and might be considered as a sincere expression. However, there still certain people who feel that he is not the right candidate of bold struggling.
Hi there, Jeffrey from mitersawhub.com, a website provide tips and tricks for your woodworking job, including how to choose the best miter saw for home use.