With the demanding for industrial machinery is going up instantly, the demand is rising from either businesses or family uses, or both. They all need a machine or an engine to keep their house clean, less effort and saving time. Guess that most of the people have heard or seen kind of machine called pressure washer, it has been so much popular as a handy tool for household, and you might have one for your own.
This article is an instruction of guiding you to look for the best electric pressure washer on how it work? What is the purpose of it? Or the right usage might be, pay an attention on this to find out.
What is Pressure washer machine?
- Pressure washer machine is a high or strong pressure engine sprayer that use to remove mildew, dirt, mud, grime, loose paint and dirt on the surface of the home, concrete surface, and cars. The capacity of the pressure washer is calculated in liters per minute, often designed within the pump and the index does not change with each type of machine.
- Pressure: represented in pounds per square inch (PSI units: Pounds per Square Inch), Bar or Pascals, designed inside the pump but can be changed by modifying the water pressure reducers. The pressure is produced from 750 to 30,000 psi (5-200 Mpa) or higher. Pressure help us knock the stains on the car, the floor, or certain items as well as help to reach beyond the point from where we stand.
As everything available on this earth would consist both of advantage and disadvantages, so does pressure washer
- Saving water: with the advanced technology and designed, although the water produced from pressure washer is much stronger than the normal faucet, but it helps lesser the amount of water.
- The strong pressure (stronger than normal garden power about 15 times is minimum measure)
- Easy to use
- Differentiating the detergents easily
- Folded neatly and gently carriage: most of the equipment along to the machine can attach and stick together, this does help a lot from losing any accessories, make it lesser effort to store also.
- The flexibility of prices: the price range of this machine starts from $100 to $1000, it quite flexible for any budget and easy for you to make a decision on this machine, too.
- Noisy (it depends on different models produce different level of noise)
- The hose and the machine need to purchase separately. Unfortunately, it does not come into a set and it is must buy product also.
The pressure washer includes several elements as a foundation or default set of washer
- a motor (electric, gas, hydraulic and/or pneumatic);
- a high-pressure hose and a nozzle.
Pressure washing machine provides high volume of air pressure, in order to increase the speed of the water, bringing the water passes through the nozzle with speed.
What technologies are best to look for?
As mentioned, different prices available to different designs and functions, it varies from technologies (low or high flow) or some special functions help you lessen your effort (e.g.: automatic shut-off)
- The automatically shutoff function is the most preferred and newest advanced technology. This is a great function leads to longer the product life span because when the machine overworking and you do not know its limited, you would likely to destroy your machine.
- Regarding the feature or models selection, it available in the market with different feature and competitive prices. Make a wisely choice on buying a suitable machine for your work, several factors influence your decision would be your purposes, usages, particular area and some more factors which are in your concern.
- The pressure washer is running its process by gasoline or propane, and work best on electric motors. The average electric model is around $300 per machine.
- Take a good note about the nozzle, it is able to store a little water inside even the machine has already shut off. In some case, algae can grow in a damp area leads to clogging the nozzles. So all you need to do is wait the rest of water come out before storing.
When you work in the big subjects such as a house, building or any big area, you can control your timing and process. In order to prevent any wear out of your machine, and an automatically machine is suggested in this situation. It would add lots of benefits and longer the lifespan yet effective working to your area or subjects. It definitely worth your investment.
There are two popular sizes of the machine:
- The small pressure washer (about 372 x 156 x 256 mm) is designed to clean the area and small items;
- large washer (349 x 436 x 878 mm) for large areas like walls, walkways, truck, and building.